Visiting Government House
Government House is located at 1451 Barrington Street in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Parking is not available at Government House. Accessible parking spaces are available on Barrington Street in front of Government House. Meter parking is available on surrounding streets.
Government House is wheelchair accessible.
Government House is open to the public on the following occasions:
- Lieutenant Governor's Garden Party
- Evenings @ Government House (Spring & Fall)
- Doors Open Halifax (June)
- Guided Tours (July & August)
- Nocturne: Art at Night - Featuring Nova Voce | Nova Scotia's Provincial Men's Choir (October 19, 2019)
- New Year's Day Levee (January 1)