Visiting Government House
Government House is located at 1451 Barrington Street in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Parking is not available at Government House. Accessible parking spaces are available on Barrington Street in front of Government House. Meter parking is available on surrounding streets.
Government House is wheelchair accessible.
Government House is open to the public on the following occasions:
- Lieutenant Governor's Garden Party
- Evenings @ Government House (Spring & Fall)
- Doors Open Halifax (June) - Note - Doors Open Halifax will NOT occur in 2019
- Guided Tours (July & August)
- New Year's Day Levee (January 1)